JULY 29TH and 30th - OPEN REGISTRATION for FALL CLASSES. (5:30 - 7:30)
* May 28th ~ Memorial Day - No Classes
* March 13th/14th ~ Starstruck Dance Competition @ Egyptian Theatre (not for SSS Dancers to compete)
* March 30th - April 3rd Spring Break ~ No Classes
* April 1st - April 3rd Spring Break ~ No Classes
* April 17th/18th ~ Rocky Mountain Classic Competition @ Dixie High School (St. George, UT)
* April 24th/25th ~ Dare to Dance Competition @ Taylorsville High School
* April 27th, 28th & 30th ~ Studio Team Pictures
* DAD JAZZ REHEARSALS AS FOLLOWS:
* May 4th 7:30 - 8:30
* May 11th 7:30 - 8:30
* May 18th 7:30 - 8:30
Dad Jazz is a tradition at Starstruck going back 9 years (est. 2011).
Dancers will learn a dance with their dad, grandpa, uncle, brother or friend. Anyone that you want to share
this dance with at Recital. Men perform on-stage with their dancer followed by a short MEN ONLY dance.
MAY 23rd - Recital 2020 @ Peery's Egyptian Theatre
8:00 am - 1:00 pm ~ Dress Rehearsal for Everyone
4:45 pm - Dancer Check in
5:30 pm - Recital Start TimeMay 25th - Memorial Day ~ No Classes
MAY 27th - Tumbling Program @ Starstruck
* Group A 5:30 - 5:50 (Academy Tots Tumbling Mon 6:30 Tuesday 5:30)
* Group B 5:55 - 6:15 (Tues/Thurs 4:30 1st - 3rd Grade Tumbling)
* Group C 6:25 - 6:45 (Tues/Thurs 5:30 4th - 6th Grade Tumbling)
* Group D 6:50 - 7:10 (Monday 5:30 Pixie Tumbling)
* Group E 7:15 - 7:35 (Tues/Thurs 6:30 Advanced Tumbling)
* Group F 7:40 - 8:00 (Monday 4:30 Mini/Teen Tumbling)
MAY 29TH & 30TH - STARSTRUCK DANCE COMPETITION MAKE UP DATE
* Due to the events of the COVID-19 virus we had to move our competition to a new date and
a new location for our April competition. Our Teams WILL NOT perform or exhibition at
this new event.
* June 2nd - 4th ~ Summer Dance/Tumbling Placement Camp Week 1 (4:30 - 7:30)
* June 9th - 11th ~ Summer Dance/Tumbling Placement Camp Week 2 (4:30 - 7:30)
* June 13th ~ Final Placement will be from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm for EVERYONE
Here are details of the Mandatory SUMMER CAMP WORKSHOP we’ve been talking about.
Cost - $175.
As discussed this will be IN PLACE of the 3 summer sessions. 🌞
The Camp will conclude with final Competition Team Placement on the 13th. 🏆🏆🏆
You will ONLY be required to do this ONE Camp! The rest of the Summer is YOURS! 🌈☀️🌈🌤🌈
Tuesday, June 2nd 4:30-7:30
* Master Tumbling Classes
Wednesday, June 3rd 4:30-7:30
* Master Hip Hop Classes
Thursday, June 4th 4:30-7:30
* Master Technique Classes
Tuesday, June 9th 4:30-7:30
* Master Ballet Classes
Wednesday, June 10th 4:30-7:30
* Master Contemporary Classes
Thursday, June 11th 4:30-7:30
* Master Jazz Classes
Saturday, June 13th 9:00-Noon ~ Team Placement Day. Everyone Comes 9:00 - Noon.
June 15th - July 31st ~ SUMMER BREAK
July 4th ~ Clearfield Parade (Saturday) or STADIUM OF FIRE PERFORMANCE
* Meet at 300 North Church East of State Street
* Come ride on the Starstruck Float
* Have sunscreen already ON! Water bottles LABELED with your name. Starstruck T-shirt on.
Any shorts you want. Bring gloves if you plan to tumble on the road. Anyone under 8 MUST
ride on the float.
August 3rd - FALL CLASSES START